RE03In stock now!
FREE Economy Shipping on orders $50 and up, plus same day order processing!
*Free shipping rates only apply within the Continental US
Viatek Renu-It Disposable Battery Recharger renews (recharges) disposable batteries up to 70 times. The great Thomas Edison first invented the principle of the Renu-It technology more than 75 years ago. He understood that an alkaline battery could be renewed, simply, by cleaning the cells. From this principle, a group of inventors developed a technology that can reliably and safely regenerate "dead" batteries. The renewing process does not add anything to the batteries; it simply releases the potential that is already there by perfecting the internal structure of the cell. This one unit will allow individuals to save the environment and at the same time and money!
Viatek Renu-It Disposable Battery Recharger Features:
• Advanced processor control for simple plug and go operation.
• Compatible with five battery chemistries: Alkaline, titanium, RAM, NiCd, NiMH
• Four charging docks for charging AA and AAA PLUS 2 9v docks
• Simultaneous charging of mixed sizes
• Completely safe; protection against overcharge, overheat, short-circuit, and polarity reversal
• LED indicator turns green when renewing process is complete
• Renews all brands of batteries
• Saves money
Watch the Video on Renu-it:
The Renu-It Deluxe is perfect for your countertop, nightstand, workshop, garage, and more. Charge numerous sizes of batteries, all at once, without spending a fortune on new batteries (only one...
Get more out of your batteries with the patented Renu-It Disposable Battery Regenerator & Junior. This fantastic device not only regenerates dead alkaline batteries, it recharges several common rechargeable batteries as...
Renu-It Replacement Cord is for your Renu-It Pro Unit (RE-02) that allows you to recharge your disposable batteries. No more worries of lost or damaged cords.
$ 3.99 $ 19.99
SAVE MONEY & STOP THROWING AWAY BATTERIES PORTABLE POWER FOR PHONES, TABLETS & MORE• Charges 2 AA or AAA batteries• Compatible with alkaline, NiMH or NiCd batteries• Charges mobile phone...